Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Question Friday #6


1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
I don't know what I would do exactly. I think that I would be shocked. Because I would have thought one thing and then it turns out that he didn't do it.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
I have gotten a lot closer to a family than I thought that I would. We are actually trying to find a house that we can all live together in. And then maybe even buy one after living together for a while.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
I try to change our sheets at least once a week. Lyric's sheets I tend to have to change more frequent as her diaper leaks through about every other day.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
I think that I would rather have a pat-down as with a full body scan they can see you naked.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
I remember the Terry Clark concert that I went to with a friend and his wife. It was I believe one of the first concerts that I saw at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment