Monday, July 11, 2011

Pictures and Driving

While Chris was driving. Driving home from somewhere, I don't remember.
I decided to take pictures while we were moving and stopped at a lights and stop signs.
It was different because I got some good pictures and some not so great pictures. 

This is what I came home with.

Nice tall trees.

Trees as we were driving up the street.

I don't know why I took this picture, but I thought that it was fascinating. You can see the shadow of the jeep. 

The "Mansion" that is being built ocean front. I would love to own this house when it is finished being built. It's beautiful!

The sky after a terrible thunder and rain storm. I should have gotten pictures of all the puddles on the ground. I was amazed at how much water was flooding the roads.


No comments:

Post a Comment