Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 1.7.14

Everyday Ruralty

1. How much baking did you do before and after Christmas? Do you get more inspired to bake when the temps are cooler?
I did quite a bit of baking with a friend one day/evening. We actually pulled an all-niter trying to finish getting all our goodies baked so that we could get them in the mail the next afternoon. I haven't really done much baking since. I love to bake. I don't necessarily get inspired to bake when the temps are cooler.

2. Do you have any food intolerance or allergies?
Not to food, not really.

3. When was the last time you were in a restaurant?
The last time I was in a restaurant was when Chris' parents were here. We all went to breakfast. We went to IHOP.

4. What's your favorite accent (speech)?
I think my favorite speech accent would be British. I don't have a real reason as to why, I just do. 

5. My favorite ___________ is __________.
My favorite thing is waking up in the morning to my kiddos. Lyric loves to come to the bedroom door and go "mommy, daddy." I think it is her way of waking us up. My favorite thing to watch is my kiddos playing together. It melts my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment