Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Social 1.12.14


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
The name of my blog is My Pretty Little Life. I named my blog this because I was a newly wed and had a brand new baby girl. I have been blogging off and on since 2011.

2. Why do you blog? 
I blog because I enjoy it. And it's a way for my family back home to see what we are up to on a daily basis. 

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
The first blog I ever followed was To Love A Soldier.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?
I didn't keep up with my blog as I would have liked. So, my favorite two posts would be my birthday letters to both of my kiddos.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
Post at least everyday. And do a 30 day blog challenge that gets me thinking.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment