Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekday Bucket List

This Spring I want to do more with the kiddos. I need to do more with the kiddos.
I would like to assign each day of the week to something that we do...

Monday - Make Something Monday
Arts and Crafts

Tuesday - Time to Read/Learn Tuesday
Trip to the Public Library or 'House Library'

Wednesday - What's Cooking Wednesday
Baking or Cooking

Thursday - Be Thoughtful Thursday
Write Letters/Bake Cookies/Service Project/ect.

Friday - Somewhere Fun Friday
Go Swimming/Visit Museum/Get Out of the House

There are so many things on my Pinterest that I want to do with the kiddos. I just need to do the shopping so that I can carry out some of these ideas. :) 

If you have any ideas for service like projects that a 3 and 1 year old can do, let me know your ideas. :) It would be greatly appreciated. Actually any and all ideas are appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment