Monday, May 27, 2013

A to Z of Me



The A to Z about ME!

A. AGE: 22 1/2

B. BED SIZE: Queen

C. CHORES I DISLIKE: Laundry

D. DOGS: Sadly, no

E. ESSENTIAL START TO MY DAY: Get Dressed and maybe eat something

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Colors of the Rainbow plus Pink and Pastels

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Gold

H. HEIGHT: 5' 3 1/2"

I. INSTRUMENTS I PLAY(ED): I play the Flute and the Piccolo. I can play a little bit of Piano and Clarinet.

J. JOB TITLE: Stay-at-home-Momma' and I love it!

K. KIDS: 2 Lyric Anne and Michael Justin

L. LIVE: Virginia Beach

M. MAIDEN NAME: (Legally) Morgan Janae Bray (Preferably) Morgan Janae Bahr-Bray

N. NICKNAMES: Morgie, Morgie Loo, Sweetheart

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: After having Lyric and Michael

P. PET PEEVES: People driving with their blinkers going non-stop or not using them at all. Aggressive drivers. Chewing with mouth open. Ect...

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Neville Longbottom: [discussing a battle strategy] Are you really giving us permission to do this?
Minerva McGonagall: Yes, Longbottom.
Neville Longbottom: Blow it up? Boom?
Minerva McGonagall: BOOM!

Minerva McGonagall: I've always wanted to use that spell!

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Righty but can write with my left as well, but not as good.

S. SIBLINGS: 2 sisters, 3 brothers, and 1 step-sister

T. TIME I WAKE UP: It varies. I will sometimes wake up with Chris anywhere from 4:30-5:30 or when Lyric and Michael wake up which can be anywhere from 6:00-8:00, the latest time I would possibly get up is 10:00.

U. UNDERWEAR: Yes, please.  :)  Most of the time  :P

V. VEGETABLES I DON'T LIKE: I don't think there is a vegetable that I don't like.

W. WHAT MAKES ME RUN LATE: I either slept in late, or it took me longer to get Lyric and Michael ready.

X. X-RAYS I HAVE HAD: I have had quite a few. My hand, wrist, arm, back, and probably more that I cannot think of.

Y. YUMMY FOOD I MAKE: According to Chris and some friends, I am a really good cook.

Z. ZOO ANIMAL: Zebra

No comments:

Post a Comment