Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yummy!

Tell me...

If you could eat any one meal every day, what would it be? 

I would choose to eat my grama's breast of chicken. I think it is to die for! I love it. 


Instead of the peas, we usually have corn and mashed potatoes. But since we don't have any more corn, I opted for peas. 



Breast of Chicken

1 lb. of chicken breast
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1/4 c. water 
Seasoned turken/chicken stuffing
1/3 c. melted butter
Sliced swiss/american cheese

Put your chicken breast in a baking dish (I cut mine up into bite sized pieces) you don't have to.
Put a slice of cheese on your chicken. Mix your soup and water together in a bowl, then pour over the chicken. Top your soup/water mixture with the stuffing mix. Melt your butter and pour over stuffing mix. 

Bake in over at 350 degrees for 1 and a 1/2 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment