Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Baby Boy

Michael Justin...

My world changed again, on Saturday, December 15, 2012. My second baby make his debut into the world. This labor was 99 percent faster than my labor with Lyric. I woke up about 8 o'clock in the morning with terrible back pain. I wasn't sure if I was actually in labor, so I called the OB/GYN department at the hospital. I was having contractions but not as close as they should be, so, I decided to take a bath and see what happens. I went from having my contractions every ten or so minutes to three to five minutes in a matter of minutes.

We got Lyric to a couple that were going to watch her while me and Chris were at the hospital getting ready to have Michael. Boy, am I glad we didn't have to drop Lyric off somewhere, we just had to walk her across the way to another apartment building. Otherwise I probably would have had Michael on the side of the road or wherever we had to drop Lyric off.

We got to the hospital at about 10:20 in the morning. Chris got a wheelchair as I was unable to walk the distance we needed to go. We got to the check in window and they wanted us to start up paperwork, while I was in active labor. I thought that it was crazy. Then I had to go to the bathroom, so I asked where the bathroom was, I couldn't wait... I get into the bathroom and I realize that I was going to have him then and there. I had locked the door, pulled the cord to get help, and heard the nurses, doctors, and the people from the check-in desk say where's the key. They didn't know where the key was to get into the bathroom to help me. I'm sitting there, panicking, wonder if they were going to get into the bathroom. I hear Chris pounding the door trying to get it open. No such luck. I somehow get up and unlock the door. Next thing I know, I am on the floor saying that I have to push and then Michael was here.

He arrived at 10:50 am
Weighing 7 pounds 5 ounces
Length 20 inches long



His big sister is head over heels in love with her brother. She can't get enough of him. She is always by his side, sitting near him, or playing with him.



He is a pretty happy baby. Loves to laugh, giggle, smile and play. Oh, wait! He loves to eat as well! He is a little oinker! My own little piggy.



He sure is mommy's boy. He loves to lay on my chest and go to sleep. Once I move him to his crib he wakes up the second that I start to lay him down, and if I pick him up, he will go back to sleep in about five minutes. He just loves to be held by his mommy.








No comments:

Post a Comment