Monday, April 7, 2014

Dancing with the Stars

Do you watch Dancing with the Stars?

Well, I do. And I am really enjoying this season. I enjoyed last season as well. But this season is looking better and better each week. This season the stars that are on the show are;

Meryl Davis with pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Charlie White with pro Sharna Burgess
Danica McKellar with Val Chmerkovskiy
James Maslow with pro Peta Murgatroyd
Candace Cameron Bure with pro Mark Ballas
Cody Simpson with pro Witney Carson
Amy Purdy with pro Derek Hough
Drew Carey with pro Cheryl Burke
NeNe Leakes with pro Tony Dovolani
Billy Dee Williams with pro Emma Slater (left show wk. 3)
Sean Avery with pro Karina Smirnoff (eliminated wk. 2)
Diana Nyad with pro Henry Vyalikov (eliminated wk. 2)

Since the Season Premier I have three or four dancers that I am really hoping to see go all the way. And they are;
Meryl Davis with pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Charlie White with pro Sharna Burgess
Candace Cameron Bure with pro Mark Ballas 
and
Amy Purdy with pro Derek Hough
But I think that it is going to end up coming down to...
Meryl Davis and Amy Purdy. I would be happy to see either of them win and the other the Runner-Up. :)

This week was the Switch-Up Challenge. I wasn't too sure about how this was going to go. I have my top favorite dancers and pro dancers and I did not want to see them dancing with those that I was not too fond of. 
This week the dancers were paired with...
Candace Cameron Bure with pro Tony Dovolani
James Maslow with pro Cheryl Burke
Drew Carey with pro Witney Carson
Danica McKellar with pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Charlie White with pro Peta Murgatroyd
Amy Purdy with pro Mark Ballas
Cody Simpson with pro Sharna Burgess
NeNe Leakes with pro Derek Hough
and the best for last...
Meryl Davis with pro Val Chmerkovskiy

I was really happy to see Meryl with the other Chmerkovskiy brother. Those two are great dancers along with Derek. :) I was also happy to see Charlie with Peta. 

I think that Meryl is rocking the scoreboard each week. And if anyone can teach someone to dance, it is Derek. :) I do feel bad for Candace though, I think that she is being underscored. :( And I think it is because she is trying to stand by her religious beliefs. And I applaud her for that. I also think that her outfits are very pretty even though they aren't as flashy and show as much skin as some of the other outfits. 

This next week I am hoping that any of these three contestants go home... I'm just not feeling them like I am some of the others.
Drew Carey
Cody Simpson
NeNe Leakes

These are my own opinions! No one elses!

No comments:

Post a Comment