Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Homemade Pancakes

So, Monday morning and this morning I made egg-less pancakes. I wanted pancakes but didn't have any eggs. So, I got to looking on the computer for pancakes that didn't involve eggs. Well, I found a very easy recipe. And it tasted wonderful! And both the kiddos enjoyed them as well. They both out ate me. But that doesn't surprise me. Lyric ate 4 pancakes Monday and this morning and Mikey ate 3 pancakes Monday and this morning. I can see these pancakes in our very near future again. Like probably next week if not this weekend. :)

After we ate breakfast we cleaned up. Lyric wiped down their table and I vacuumed the floor, with Michael's help of course. I've got some pretty amazing kids, I must admit. Even if they don't listen to me very well. :(


Now, you probably want the recipe... Huh?
I found this recipe over at Rak's Kitchen.

I added a few things to them to make them a bit sweeter. :)
I used:
2 c flour
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
a dash of salt
1 tbsp of cinnamon
2 c milk
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp or so of vanilla

1. mix all of the dry ingredients first.
2. add the milk, oil, and vanilla. mix well. let sit for 10 minutes.
3. heat griddle. 
4. pour batter, do not spread. heat until bubbles pop and the color changes. then flip and heat the other side until finished. 
5. serve with butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and/or syrup. however your heart desires.
6. enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment