Wednesday, January 4, 2012

11 in '11

Miss Kindergarten



WoW! I can't believe that 2011 has come and gone. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. Me and Chris had our one year anniversary, Lyric turned a year old. Chris went through boot camp, MCT and MOS school. Then we got stationed in Norfolk, Virginia and have been here for the past nine and a half months. It feels like this past year has flown by! I hope this next year doesn't go by as fast and I also hope that Lyric will not grow up as fast as she has been. I want her to stay small like she is now. I don't want her to grow up. (Sniffle Sniffle)

11. Favorite movie you watched:
10. Favorite TV series:
9. Favorite restaurant:
8. Favorite new thing you tried:
7. Favorite gift you got:
6. Favorite thing you pinned:
5. Favorite blog post:
4. Best accomplishment:
3. Favorite picture:
2. Favorite memory:
1. Goal for 2012:

My 11 in '11

11. Favorite movie you watched:
I watched a lot of new movies that came out, but if you know me, then you know that I am a die hard Harry Potter Fan. So, my absolute favorite movie that I watched this past year was the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie that I saw opening night at midnight. I can't believe that the series is over and done with. I even cried after the movie.

10. Favorite T.V Series:
My favorite T.V series are/were The Secret Life of an American Teenager, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Army Wives, and Switched at Birth. 

9. Favorite Restaurant:
Franco's Italian Restaurant. Chris found this place one afternoon trying to find a place to eat for lunch. He thought it was just a whole in the wall restaurant but it turned out to be a really nice restaurant in a little tiny strip mall. So, one evening Chris, me and Lyric went and had dinner there and I think that we fell in love. I know I have. And since we have been here we have eaten there at least four times. And I have loved it!


8. Favorite new thing you tried:
I don't think I tried anything new. 


7. Favorite gift I got:
My favorite gift that I got was getting the opportunity to be a stay at home mom to our beautiful baby girl and getting to take my associates classes online.


6. Favorite think you pinned:
I haven't gotten the chance to pin anything yet. I have been waiting for an invitation to join. 


5. Favorite blog post:
The blog post that I love the most is the post that I wrote about how I get to wake up every morning. You can read it here.


4. Best accomplishment:
I think that my best accomplishment was getting started on my studies for my Early Childhood Education degree.


3. Favorite picture:
My favorite picture is any pictures that I have taken of Lyric. I have so many pictures that I love, that it is too hard to decide which one is my favorite.


2. Favorite Memory:
My favorite memory is when Lyric started to roll over, crawl, stumble and then walk, and when she first said "momma." All of these events made me cry or teary eyed.


1. Goal for 2012:
My number one goal for 2012 is to take at least one picture of Lyric everyday and write about it here on my blog. Another goal of mine is to loose at least ten pounds or more if I can and to take a walk with Chris, Lyric and Tara at least three nights a week before calling it a night.



No comments:

Post a Comment