Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Question Friday #27

1. What's the last thing you bought for yourself?


I got a gift card for Christmas from Chris' grandma to Kohl's and with that I bought a pretty pale blues and purples robe, a pink nightgown, and a black leather wallet to go with the zebra print purse that I got while I was back home in Idaho in December.


2. What's your favourite meal on a cold winter day?

I love soup on cold days. I love my grama's hamburger soup. I can get everything cut and the hamburger cut and ready in less than fifteen minutes and put in the crock pot and it cooks itself and is ready to eat in 4-6 hours. Although, you could put it in a stockpot and I believe that it will cook just as well. That is how my grama cooks her soup.

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?

Ew. No. I have not started looking. I love looking, but it is so hard to find one that I would actually feel comfortable wearing.

4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?

If I could be any candy, I would want to be something that is chocolate. I choose chocolate because I think that it tastes good, and it is any woman's best friend. Mine especially when not feeling well or sad or stressed.

5. What are you most passionate about?

My family.


**What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest?


Do it yourself crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment