Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We Want To Know #28

Photobucket

{1} Which of the following phrases characterizes how you live your life?
a. You only live once 
b. test the water before jumping in 
c. stability is the key to life



100% C. I love my marriage. I love my job (being a stay at home mommy), I love that Chris has a job and it is secure. 


{2} What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?


I was watching Lyric play. She is always making me laugh by doing something while she is playing. The last thing that she was doing that made us laugh was she was leaning over like she was going to do a summer-sault, put her hand under her and behind her to grab one of her rings to her ring thingy and fell over and ended up sitting on her arm. 


{3} Who is the last person you hugged?


The last person that I hugged was Lyric when I put her to bed.


{4} What song always makes you happy when you hear it?


There are many songs that make me happy when I hear them, I just can't think of one. I think of many. 


{5} What's the first thing you thought about this morning?


The same thing I think about every morning... I love the thought of waking up and seeing Lyric smiling and playing in her crib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment