Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fill In Blank Friday #29



1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is lay down, get comfy and read a book or watch a movie.

2.   When I have free time I tend to   be more lazy than motivated.

3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would have no idea what I would want to do.

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) a little bit of both. I love doing things with friends and family, but I will also need alone time, even if I'm not doing much .

5.  Most of my free time happens during the week, but can also be on the weekend.

6.  The best thing about free time is that time is in your hands.

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably vacuum the downstairs but instead, I'll probably be lazy and watch some t.v with Chris and play with Lyric.

No comments:

Post a Comment