Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #24


1.   The holiday season is a time for good food, baking goodies, and spending time with friends and family. It is also a time to reflect and to be thankful about all that we have been blessed with throughout the past year.

2.   Snow makes me excited for a little while. I love to watch the snow fall, but I hate to drive in it. Plus, where I learned to drive, people cannot drive in the snow for the life of them. I'm pretty bummed that when I was home that we didn't get any snow. I was really hoping that we could get a little bit of snow so that I could see how Lyric would react to it. But sadly, no such luck. Not even in the mountains.

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup, although I don't make it enough.

4. Winter is the best time for    cozying up under blankets reading a good book in front of a fireplace, (if I had one).

5.  I can hardly wait for Christmas.

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. I enjoy watching those who received a gift from me open them and seeing their reaction.

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 8 or a 9. And its all because it is our first Christmas together as a family, just the three of us and Lyric is older that she can open her gifts more by herself. With a little bit of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment