Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #27


1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is greet strangers with a "happy holiday's or whatever".

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is just getting to spend time with family. It's relaxed and not rushed and I love the cozy feel that comes along with Christmas.

3.  The holiday season is a time for counting your blessings and spending time with family .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    punch bowl cake! If you haven't had it you are truly missing out!

5.  I will be spending Christmas with Chris, Lyric, and Tara.

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?) give. I love gift giving and finding the perfect gift for that perfect someone. Although...I love receiving gifts as well :).

7.  I'm dreaming of a peaceful and relaxing Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment