Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #25


1.   Love is "Love is patient,love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness".

2.   Being in love feels like butterflies in the tummy, tummy flutters, awkward moments and wonderful moments and many many more things all in one.

3.  My favorite quote about love is    "So it's not gonna be easy! It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you. Everyday. Forever. You and me... Everyday." - The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.

4. The most important thing in a relationship is communication. Communication allows us to fix the little things before they turn into big things. One thing that I am not too good at.

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is someone who smokes.

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is by being there for my lovie.


7.  I love Christopher Michael Frontino and Lyric Anne Frontino :).

No comments:

Post a Comment