Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday #27





1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
Probably my t-shirt signed by Trace Adkins and his band.

2. How many random blog readers have you met?
Personally, I haven't met any. Maybe one day I can meet a few.

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
As a child, I usually got to stay up until midnight. That is, if I could make it. We always watched the Dick Clark's New Year's Celebration. 

4. What are the gas prices where you live?
Gas at our local NEX is $3.15.

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
Hmm... I can't think of one. I know that I am going to work on taking a picture a day of Lyric and going to post it to my blog and write about it and try to loose ten pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment