Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #28



1.   New Years is a great excuse for a fresh start.

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be to lose at least 10 pounds. Blog everyday!.

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to wear more sweaters, and I have worn them more than I ever have.

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was  I couldn't tell you, because I can't remember.

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve most likely doing nothing besides watch the New Year's celebrations on t.v, take pictures of Lyric and chill with Chris.

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to take a picture of Lyric every day and to blog everyday and upload at least one picture of Lyric to my blog as well.

7.  2012 is going to be filled with laughs, learning, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment