Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We Want To Know #30

Photobucket

{1} What was the best part of 2011?

The best part of 2011 was watching Lyric grow up to being a gorgeous little girl and me and Chris celebrating our first anniversary.
{2} What do you look forward to in 2012?
What I look forward to the most is to continue to watch Lyric to continue to grow and many laughs and smiles.
{3} Do you actually keep your New Year resolutions?
I try to but, they don't usually last the first few months. But this year, I plan to. 
{4} What are your top 3 resolutions for the new year?
To take at least one picture a day of Lyric and blogging about it on my blog
To loose at least ten pounds
To go for a walk at least three times a week before we call it a night
{5} Do you have any fun new years traditions or plans?
With it being our first New Years as a family, we haven't got any traditions yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment