Friday, December 16, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #25

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
1. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to loose weight (at least 10 pounds), to take at least one picture a day of Lyric and blog about it, to communicate better with Chris.
2. One thing I’d like to happen next year is to get Lyric into the Child Development Center on base and to finish my year of Early Childhood Education studies and to get all passing grades on my finals.
3. One thing I’m looking forward to next year is to continue to watch Lyric grow into a smart and beautiful little girl.
4. One change I’d like to see next year is for the government to pull their heads out of their @$$ and get things done and done right.
5. My plans for NYE include I’m not sure… we will probably just watch the Dick Clark New Year's Eve Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment