Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2 on Tuesday #5 Childhood Toys



What were your two favorite childhood toys?

Barbies! I had a suitcase of barbies and accessories. I played with them all the time with my sisters. I think I may have been able to get my younger brother to play with us a few times. Sometimes, I wish I still had them, now that I have a baby girl. Because later down the road I could give them to her. I will just have to buy her some when she is older, that is if she even wants them. 


 
 They are not toys, but books. And books that I could rarely put down. Me and my Popa were always reading the Hank the Cowdog series, we loved them. It makes me miss him so much more because something that I had dreamed of before he passed away was him being able to read to my children down the road. While I was in elementary school I read the Babysitters Club and The Boxcar Children series. I loved them!


1 comment:

  1. i loved the babysitters club! i think I read every single book.

    ReplyDelete