Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday #19


1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
I like cotton, silk, and flannel sheets. In the winter I love flannel sheets. And in the fall I love cotton sheets, and silk sheets in the Summer. I love getting into bed at night and having the sheets cool once you get into bed. And once you get comfortable the sheets begin to warm up while you are laying in bed. I sleep better when I go to bed in a bed with the sheets being cool. Call me crazy!
 
2. What time zone are you in?
I believe I am in the Eastern Time Zone. Seeing as I am on the East Coast. I hate all the different time zones. Why must we all have different times. Can't we all just have the same time. I hate that I am two hours ahead of my family back home in Idaho. It throws me off.

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
My favorite part of the holiday season is being together with family. Although, this year I won't actually be able to be with my family on the holidays. But I will get to be with them before Christmas and after Thanksgiving. I'm bummed though that Chris won't be going home with me and Lyric. He has to continue working. :(

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Its a bummer that Virginia doesn't have a Moxie Java. Back home we have Moxie Java's everywhere it seemed like. I love their winter special drinks. Like and Enchantment, and Snowy Mocha. Other wise I like anything Pumpkin and Cinnamon.

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
I can think of two jobs that I could never do. One would be a trash collector and a taxi driver. A trash collector for the most obvious reasons. And a taxi driver, because I could only imagine what kind of people would jump into the taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment