Friday, October 7, 2011

Five Question Friday #16

 

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?

When I am not feeling well, my go to comfort food is Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Or a cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen's.

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?

Me and Chris went to Mona Lisa Fondue. It is a restaurant back home that is in what used to be a blacksmiths shop. It is extremely romantic! each table is in a semi secluded area. There are clear Christmas lights throughout the place with decorations. And the tables are formally set, with wine classes for your water and your drink if you are not old enough to drink wine.
It is a 4 course restaurant. You start out with a salad. Then you got to choose a cheese fondue, and we chose the "Davinci's Pesto Garden." Boy was it delicious! Then came our main course, the seafood platter. It came with a lobster tails, scallops, shrimp, tuna and salmon. Enough for the two of us. What was even better was that we got to grill our own food at our table. Then came the best part. The chocolate fondue. We chose the turtle-a-flame. Once they brought the chocolate to our table they set a wine that was atop of the chocolate on fire and we got to make a roasted marshmallow. It was the best part of the whole meal. 
Wasn't badly priced either. I would love to go back again with my amazing hubby! 

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?

My favorite thing about the fall is the change of colors on the tress and the weather change. My favorite thing about Halloween is the buying the candy for the trick or treaters. And probably eating majority of the candy myself.

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?

I would probably try to read as much as I could.

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?

Yes, my hubby does bring me flowers. Not your typical flower that you would probably get either. I did get  roses for Valentines Day but my favorite flower that I get from my hubby are Daisies and Gerber Daisies. I have gotten Daisies for my birthday the last two years. And I love them! 

Any tips on how to dry Daisies? 

I do like to get flowers. But I would love to have a handwritten note left for me more often. Just telling me how much he loves me and cannot wait to come home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment