Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Want To Know #19


{1} What is your feel better remedy when you are sick? 
My feel better remedy when I am sick is either Ben and Jerry's ice cream or a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen.
{2} When illness strikes, what is your policy on staying home from work, school or church with yourself and the family?
I try to stay low and get over whatever it is that I have and get to feeling better as fast as I can.
{3} What do you think is worse? Flu or cold?
I really do hate them both. Although, I do think that the flu is a bit worse. Because you get the achy body with the flu.
{4} Flu shots? Do you get them? Have you yet?
Yep, I get my flu shots. And Lyric will be getting hers as well. No, we have not gotten them yet. I do think that if you get the flu shot then you are less likely to get sick with the flu.
{5} When are are feeling down, what is your usual, go-to therapy? (retail therapy, exercise, comfort food, etc).
When I am feeling down in the dumps I enjoy window shopping. When I am not feeling good, I enjoy a little bit of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment