Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #16



1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is hearing about drugs. It drives me bonkers!

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is roller blading. I used to do it all the time. But outgrew my roller blades and just never bought anymore. Makes me wish I still had some. But would want a jogging stroller to put Lyric in and then I would roller blade while pushing her.

3.  When I've had a bad day I just want to relax.

4. I'd prefer a lunch or early breakfast date with my hubby  to a quick drink with friends any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is not being a good enough mother to Lyric. I want to be the best mother to her that I could be and make sure that she grows up right. I'm scared that I am going to screw up somewhere.

6.  Something worth fighting for is my marriage. I will fight for it whenever needed. I love my husband and don't ever want to loose him. He is probably one of the best things that has happened to me, besides my baby girl.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think that I am kind, gentle, and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment