1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher, surgeon, pilot when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a full-time teacher or daycare person .
3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom and grama.
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was Princess Leah, from Star Wars, A baby, and Pocahontas.
5. My favorite childhood toy was barbies! I had a suitcase full of barbies and barbie accessories. Lately, I wish that I still had that suitcase full so that I could hand them down to Lyric in a few years. I guess we will just buy new ones.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I hmm... I don't remember. Probably when I was riding my bicycle down a hill that was just across from my house. I road my bicycle as fast as I could down the hill into our yard and didn't look both ways before I crossed the road and road out in front of a vehicle. It was a good thing that the vehicle saw me. I remember getting yelled at by my dad. And being embarrassed because my boyfriend at the time was at our house as well as a whole bunch of other friends from the neighborhood.
7. I get daily inspiration from bloggers and pintrest.