Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #17



1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was  getting pregnant. Because I am taking care of both myself and a living person that is growing inside of me. I don't think that I could have been any happier when I was pregnant. Yea, there were times that it was uncomfortable but who doesn't get uncomfortable during their pregnancy.

2.   When it comes to working out  I am a hater toward it. I've never liked working out and probably never will.

3.  A woman should always  dress in a way that makes her feel confident and pretty. The best version of herself that she can.

4. I wish I could  learn how to sew and knit and make bows  and then I'd  make clothes for myself and Lyric clothes, blankets, and bows .

5.  A best friend is  someone who is there for you in both think and thin.

6.  I can't get enough of   anything that is sweet and salty. Especially the new "Late Night Snack" by Ben and Jerry.

7.  This weekend I am   going the the Military Appreciation Day at the Zoo with Lyric and Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment