Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #18


1.   Nothing says fall like opening the windows and letting the cool crisp air go throughout the house and fresh baked treats.

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is going to the pumpkin patch and the corn maze. I'm hoping that we will be able to go one of these next few weekends before Halloween gets here.

3.  My favorite fall treat is homemade raisin pumpkin bread that my grama makes and her holiday mix.

4. Fall makes me think of new beginnings because I almost always think that it is that start of a new school year.

5.  Autumn free form word association, go! changing colors, cool, crisp air, leaves falling.

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is a sweater, jeans, and my boots.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Halloween. I love seeing all the different costumes, and the candy giving.

1 comment: