1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
I prefer my ice cream in a bowl. You never do get as much in a cone. And when you do get quite a bit in a cone, you never get ice cream toward the bottom of the cone. So, when you eat an ice cream cone you have to eat the plain old cone without the sweet ice cream.
2. What three things do you love the smell of?
Flowers, candles burning, and babies. Why is it babies always smell so good? Even when they should probably smell very rotten.
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
Yes, I do like gift cards, and I also don't mind sending them as gift giving. Especially if I can't make it home for birthdays or the holidays.
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
I didn't really play sports in high school. I played in the Marching Band. And boy, did I love it. I still do play my flute and piccolo too.
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
I sure was. I have been in band since I was in the fifth grade. And I still play to this day. I played in my high school marching band all through my high school career. I played and still play the flute and piccolo. And there is no way that I would quit playing for anything.