Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday #14


1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic. 
My dream job would be to be a pediatric nurse/doctor or a teacher. And I am currently working on becoming a teacher. 
 
Unrealistic?
 
Can I be a Princess? It is a job, right? I would love to dress up in big, poofy, heavy dresses, tiaras, heels, and jewelery. You get staff to wait on you, I would be popular!

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Sure do! I am not worried about it. Chris does the same thing!

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
I went to DisneyLand, California when I was a Sophomore or Junior in High School. I can't remember exactly, sadly. So I went from Boise, Idaho to Anaheim, California.
But more recently, I move across the United States. I moved from Boise, Idaho to Norfolk, Virginia. My hubby joined the Marines, and was stationed here at the Naval Base. 

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
I am really looking forward to Lyric's first birthday! I can't wait! I plan on doing something with both of our friends that we are close to here in Virginia and when I go back home. 

5. Fave thing about fall?
Wow! I could go on for a while on this question. I love fall. I love the weather change, I love the changing of the leaves, the pretty fall colors, mums, and the holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment