Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We Want To Know #15

1. What is your favorite holiday?
You could say that I like every holiday!
New Years, Valentines Day, St. Patty's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Christmas.
2. Do you have any fun holiday traditions? What are they?
I don't really have any fun holiday traditions yet. We haven't really had any holidays by ourself yet.
3. When do you start Christmas shopping?
I will probably start in November. I don't know when I will start. I don't even know what I am going to get.
4. What is your favorite holiday food?
Pumpkin Pie!
5. Share a favorite childhood holiday memory.
My brothers and sisters and my popa used to put up the train tracks and the train around the Christmas tree.
6. Have you ever actually tried fruitcake?? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment