1. My plans for this weekend include hopefully grilling outside with Chris, Kati, and Bryan but what I’d really like to do is go on a trip… not going to happen since we need to get the rest of our stuff out of our apartment.
2. I consider the Labor Day holiday the end of summer. Which makes me sad since summer didn't last very long in my mind.
3. My favorite meal for cookouts is Chris' dad's barbecued ribs, Chris' mom's homemade coleslaw, and her yummy cheesecake! but my stomach doesn't always agree.
4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been watching Lyric grow.
5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is to try to have a good time, but give yourself some time to have times of sadness as well.