Friday, September 23, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #17






1. My favorite thing that happened this week was going to North Carolina to a photo shoot. I had so much fun! I can't wait for my photo shoot on the 23rd of October. It is my birthday present from my amazing hubby!

2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll have good luck, only if it is heads up.

3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is the changing of the colors of the leaves on the trees, the change in the weather, the holidays, and the beautiful mums.

4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is I have got no idea. Maybe go out and buy myself some winter clothes. (long sleeve shirts, pants, scarves, tennis shoes)

5. I would be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment