Friday, September 30, 2011

Five Question Friday #15

 
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
I will when Lyric is older and understands a little bit more.

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
I sure do! I have a class ring, and a Letterman's jacket. 

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
I would like to stay in my 20's. I am only 20 right now, until Sunday! Sunday I will be 21!

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
I love Lyric's name! 
If I have a boy, I want to name him Michael Justin. And if I have a girl I would like to name her Lyla Marie I think. 

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
I don't know. There isn't much that Lyric does not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment