Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We Want To Know #17



Photobucket

{1} What is one thing (food or drink) that you MUST have everyday?
 
One drink that I must have almost every day now has become Dr. Pepper. I wish that I didn't want to have it everyday. I was doing so good about not drinking soda unless we had gone out to eat. That is the only time that I would rather have soda. But, oh well.


{2} What is your "go to" food when you don't feel well/need comfort?
It would be ice cream. Any kind of ice cream. But preferably cookie dough or something like cookie dough. I do prefer Ben and Jerry's over any other brand of ice cream.

{3} Is there a dish that you make that people request when they visit your home/a family favorite?
No, not yet.

{4} What are 3 foods you have TRIED and do not like and will NEVER eat again?
1  -- Sushi. Disgusting!
2  -- Prunes. Anything prunes.
3  --Can't think of a third.

{5} What's one thing that you love to eat that most people would think is weird and/or gross? 
Well, I haven't done it lately... But when I was pregnant with Lyric I had the strangest craving. It was for a cherry icee and flaming lime cheetos. Makes me want to have both again.




No comments:

Post a Comment