Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoo Are You? #11

1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
{1} the weather. I love the weather! It is beautiful! I love opening the windows and letting the cool air in, getting out a lightweight jacket, throwing it on and going for a nice stroll. Perfect for flying kites!

{2} the colors. I absolutely love the colors! The leaves changing on the trees, mums at my grama's house along with the snowball tree, the different colors of pumpkins. Everything about the fall colors.

{3} the holidays. I love Halloween! I love dressing up, even if I am an adult! But this year, I get to dress Lyric up and hopefully take her trick-or-treating. I really wish that I was going to be back home in Idaho for Halloween. I would love to see our families to see Lyric and be able to take Lyric trick-or-treating with me. I will have to take lots of pictures so that family can see them. I love carving pumpkins, going to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins, hay rides, and corn mazes. I also love buying and eating candy for the trick-or-treaters.
I also love Thanksgiving. It is a great time to spend with family and get together and eat way too much! It is also close to Lyric's birthday. Seeing as I had her last year on Thanksgiving.

2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?No, not really. Although I don't mind watching it. If I had to choose a favorite college team, it would be BSU, Boise State University.
3. What is your favorite fall scent? I love anything pumkin, spice, or apple for FALL!

4. Do you have seasonal allergies?
No, I don't think that I do. But I believe that I may be getting allergies now. 

 
5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Nope, I haven't yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment