Friday, September 30, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #18

  1. I always feel like I’m a child. I don't have an exact age. You try being with a baby every day. I'm not complaining. I love being with Lyric everyday. 
  2. I wish my family understood better when I tell them that when I say that I am okay, I really mean that I am okay.
  3. If you saw me when I am in dressy clothes and make-up, you’d think I was a total girly-girl, but if you saw me when jeans rolled up like capris and flip flops, you’d think I was a tomboy through-and-through.
  4. I feel like I’m in a totally different universe when I am spending the days with Lyric. We just play and play and play. When she is down for a nap I feel like I'm in a normal universe again. Because then, I work on household chores, and homework, and other things.
  5. In honor of this being MFF #60… 60 months ago  (exactly 5 years ago, so September 30, 2006) I lived in Nampa, Idaho and my life was totally different because I was in my first year of high school, trying to get over a year long sickness that I had and getting ready to move to Boise, Idaho where I would start my high school career over at a new school.

No comments:

Post a Comment