Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Days of Me Challenge


So, I have decided to do this as I am new to blogging and this is a way that I can keep up with my blog and by having fun with it at the same time. 

I am a few days late at deciding to do this, so I am going to get caught up at the same time. 



I look forward to doing this and hope that you can learn a few things about me.

30 Days of ME


Day 1: Your favorite song and why?
Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name?
Day 3: Your favorite TV program and why?
Day 4: A habit your wish you did not have?
Day 5: Your favorite quote and why?
Day 6: Your favorite super hero and why?
Day 7: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you and why?
Day 8: A secret?
Day 9: Something your proud of in the past few days?
Day 10: Photo of you taken over 10 years ago?
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently?
Day 12: How you found out about blogging and why you made one?
Day 13: A fictional book?
Day 14: A non-fictional book?
Day 15: Your favorite movie and why?
Day 16: A song that makes you cry or nearly?
Day 17: Someone you would want to switch lives with for just one day and why?
Day 18: A talent of yours?
Day 19: Where would you like to visit if you could go anywhere and why?
Day 20: Something you crave for a lot?
Day 21: What would I find in your purse/diaper bag?
Day 22: A picture of something that makes you happy?
Day 23: Something that makes you sad? 
Day 24: Something you would like to do in the next 6 months?
Day 25: Something that I enjoy doing? 
Day 26: A recipe?
Day 27: Your day in great detail? 
Day 28: Your week in great detail? 
Day 29: Your year in great detail?
Day 30: Hopes/Dreams/Goals/Plans for the next 365 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment