Friday, June 10, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #2


MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #2


1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)?

I would prefer to do something that is more historic oriented or adventurous. Although, since now that we live right across the street from the beach, I think that we can spend more time at the beach. And still not get too bored. It's also not too far to go to the beach in North Carolina, I know my hubby wants to go there. He says there is a place on the beach where he can drive on the beach and go four wheeling. So, we can mix it up a bit.

2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)?

 This is a hard one for me. There are so many songs that I have memories associated with. And too many to name. 

3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time?

I would travel with Chris and Lyric. There are so many places that i would love to visit. And those places being other countries and other states. I would love to visit every country and every state if I could.

4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? 

I honestly have no clue. 

5. It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 


X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be?
I would love to have Storm or Rogue's powers! Storm can manipulate the weather and Rogue can absorb memories and personalities. I would also like to have the power to read minds, although, I would probably find out something that I wouldn't want to know and the power of invisibility. 

–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle?
I would be a Half-Blood. Half Witch and half Muggle. Just like Hermione.  
–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf?  
I would like to be a Vampire, because I could live for thousands of years. I would then be able to travel and visit more states and countries like I would like to do. But eventually that would probably get old and boring. And if I were a Werewolf, I could be warm all the time and wouldn't be cold here and there like I usually am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment