Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 Days of Me (Day 15)

My Favorite Movie and Why?

My favorite movies are the Harry Potter Series.
I like these movies because I have been into them since the very first book came out, and then when I couldn't put the book down, I continued reading until I had read every book in at least one day three or four days top for the longer books. Then came the movies and I went to every midnight premier except for the Part 1 because I was pregnant and was afraid that if I went that I would go into labor. And then I wouldn't want to leave the theater. I also went to the midnight release for all the books and even got the first book at one of the releases.

My other favorite movie is The Notebook.
This is another favorite because it shows that true love never dies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment