Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Wishes #2

Wednesday Wishes {2}
Wednesday Wishes

{1}
I need to get Little Miss to the clinic this weekend so that she can once again be up-to-date on her shots.

{2}
Some more flip flops! I am down to almost one pair of flippy flops. :(

{3}
This style of print seat covers, feet mats, steering wheel cover, seat belt covers and not a must but the back seat cover would be a plus.

{4}
A large kitchen with all stainless steel appliances and lots of cupboard space.

{5}
Fine China to go in my cupboards in the above wish kitchen cabinets with the glass doors.


{6}

ALL the classic Disney movies! I probably have most of them on VHS, but I would prefer to have them all in DVD form as my VHS' are pretty old. Over 20 years old probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment