Friday, June 24, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #4


MilSpouse Friday Fill-In Week 4

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


  1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts

    I think that I am the same person that I was five years ago. I have grown and changed, but I am still me.
  2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten

    I have never seen or heard of Amazing Race.
  3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted byJust an Arizona Girl

    I think that Facebook and Twitter bring a little bit more stress than wanted, although I put pictures of Lyric on for my family and friends to bring more good to life.
  4. June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced

    My soul food is... I don't know.
  5. If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits

    I am not sure what era I would want to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment