Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Want To Know #2

We Want to Know {Week 2}
Photobucket



{1}Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic?
When I lived back home, in Idaho it was Time-Commitments. We didn't ever really make a plan and stick with it. We just kind of "played it by ear." And now that I think about it. Me and Chris kind of do the same thing here. But we don't have any family back here, so we will talk about what we want to do when we get up and if we do what we talked about that morning that is great, and if not, we decided against it.

{2}What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
Since I am new to blogging. I think the most stressful thing for me is to find people who will follow me. But that doesn't really matter to me. This is just a place where I am wanting to write since I don't do well at keeping a journal.

{3}We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)!
1. Facebook ADDICTED!!
2. Gmail 
3. and more Facebook

{4}What’s your sign? Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
I am supposed to be a Libra. I read my horoscope once in a while, if I like what I read then I believe it, otherwise I don't. 

{5}IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand!

My absolute favorite kind of ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, or Cake Batter, or Brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment