Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Bit #1




Wee Bit Wednesday {Week 1}

{one} what color best describes you + why?
Hmm... I couldn't tell you what color best describes me, because I have never thought about that. 

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
The only thing that I have changed about me in the past year is the fact that I had a baby girl on Thanksgiving and after having her, my husband said that if I didn't want to, I didn't have to go back to work. I could be a Stay-at-home momma. So, that's what I decided to do. And I love it!

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yes, I had my gallbladder removed on Valentine's Day of 2009

{four} why did you start your blog?
To keep my family and friends up to date about how me and my family is doing here in Virginia. 

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Spending quite a bit of time at the beach.

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Not yet, but soon maybe we will have our own traditions for the 4th of July and every other holiday.

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
I don't know.

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
I think that 70 degrees is a perfect temperature for the whole year. Unless it gets too cold outside. 

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
The last movie that I saw in the theater would be.... I don't remember. I know it was while Chris was home for his 14 day leave after Lyric was born. But I can't remember what movie we saw.

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Debussy’s “Clair de Lune” or Pachelbel's "Cannon". So peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment