Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Days of Me (Day 1)

Your favorite song and why?
Hmm...

What is my favorite song? I have so many songs that I like. I don't think that I could possibly pick only one song. So, I am going to go with a more traditional song that is my favorite. And it is one that you do not hear very often, most likely. 


Pachelbel's Cannon in D Major.

This would have to be my all-time favorite song because the first time I heard it I fell in love with it. The first time I heard this song I said I want this played when I walk down the isle to be married to the love of my life. 
I would also like to have this song played at my funeral.

I would also like to learn how to play the violin, the only reason I would want to play the violin, is to learn how to play this song. If I do not learn how to play the violin, I would love to learn how to play this song on my flute or my piccolo. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment