Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We Want To Know #3

We Want To Know {Week 3}
Photobucket
{1} You have been asked to give a 10 minute speech to teenage girls. What is it about?
I would give my speech about the importance of finding an organization and joining it. I had the opportunity to join Job's Daughters, an organization for girls between the ages of 11-20. This organization taught me to public speak, organization, leadership, respect for my elders and many many more things along with making great, lifelong friends.
{2} Do you have a pet? Tell us about them. No pets? Why?
I do. Her name is Sentara, Tara for short. She is a brindle pit bull. And I love her to death. She is great with my six and a half month old daughter. They are like best friends. Always playing together and Tara is always licking her. Lyric talks to her a lot of the time during the day. I don't think that I could have gotten a better family companion that Tara.
{3} What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you’re currently living?
I don't think that we have enough space. We rent. I love where we are. I am alright friends with the renters above us. We are across the street from the beach. We are close to the base and the MCX and the NEX. I could use the extra kitchen space, cupboards, a larger living room and bedroom for Lyric. I wouldn't mind having more of a dinning room as well. Another thing is not having a yard for Tara. I am having to take her outside so that she can do her business. I think that she could use a little bit of a yard to run and play. 
{4} What do you think is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
I think the single best decision that I have had to make in my life so far is also one of the hardest decisions that I have had to make in my life so far. And that is all I am going to say about this question. I don't want to hurt anyone.
{5} What are the THREE "nevers" of your life? (things you would never do or have never done)
1. I have never traveled out of the United States. I would love to travel. I would love to visit other countries and continents. I want to learn more about the world. And the only way that I can really do that, is by travelling. 
2. I have never scuba dived. I want to do that one day in my life.
3. I don't know right off the top of my head. I can't think of another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment