Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We Want To Know #1

We Want to Know {Week One}

{1} If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?
I don't ever remember being in a talent show. I am too afraid to do things in front of people, other than my own family. I am scared to make a fool out of myself, even if it is to have fun. 

{2} What's the most likely reason you might become famous?
The reason I may become famous is for becoming a great flute and piccolo player.


{3} What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?
I don't have a question right now that I am tired of being asked. Not yet at least. I know I am bound to have one come up sooner or later.


{4} What's the last thing you broke?
I think the last thing I broke was my glasses. 

{5} Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ______.

have big poofy permed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment