Saturday, June 11, 2011

Me and the Military


1. How long have you been a military wife?  Since November 15, 2011

2. What branch of service is your husband? Marines

3. Active/Reserve? Active

4. What is his job? Maintenance Management

5. How many deployments have you gone through? None yet, Chris is in a non-deployable unit

6. ACU's or Class A's on your man? 

7. What do you like about being a military wife?  I love that my husband is giving me the opportunity to be a stay at home mom since he has a stable paying job

8. Do you live on base? No, we live across the street from the beach, which in my opinion is better than military housing

9. What is your favorite base so far? Norfolk Naval Base is my first base

10. What is the hardest part of the military life? I don't know. Having to share my husband

11. Do you go to the grocery store or commissary? Commissary

12. Do you work or stay at home? Because of Chris, I get the opportunity to stay at home with my 6 month old daughter

13. Do you have a lot of military wife friends? Not really, I have a new military wife friend, but she is in the Marines herself

14. Do you prefer Walmart or the BX/PX/NEX/MCX? I like both the NEX/MCX as well as Wal-Mart

15. How did your husband propose? It was a mutual agreement

16. Did you marry him after he joined or before?  After he joined, we had been together before though

17. How long have you been together? Almost two years

18. Any kids? 1. My beautiful and amazing daughter Lyric

19. Any kids yet to come? Not yet

20. Is your husband one of those "I am soldier hear me HOOAH" kind of guys?  Heck No!

21. Have you ever done combatives with your husband? Not yet

22. How many bases have you lived at? 1

23. If you could change one thing about the military? I got nothing! They wouldn't have to deploy anyone anymore

24. Do you like military balls?  Never been to one

25. Where does your family live? Both mine and his are in Idaho

26. What do you do for a job? I am a stay at home momma

27. Have you ever gotten in a fight with an NCO's wife? No

28. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone.  He hasn't had to leave yet

29. Do you think other wives do that too? Not applicable to me

No comments:

Post a Comment