Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hoo Are You #1


NightOwlCrafting

1. What is you favorite summertime snack?
My favorite summertime snack would have to be ICE CREAM!!!

2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc)
I naturally tan. I can go outside for a little while and then come in a shade or two darker than what I was before I went outside.

3. What is your favorite activity to do outside?
When my popa was around it was flying kites. Now, it would probably be going to the park with Lyric or the beach with Lyric and Chris.

4. Do you recycle?
No, not really. Our apartment complexes don't have recycle bins. Or else, I probably would. Unless it was too much of a hassle.


5. How hot is it where you live today?
It was really hot here in Norfolk, but when my grama, Lyric and I went to Williamsburg, it was beautiful! There was a nice cool breeze and the sun was out. Too bad it wasn't like that here in Norfolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment